Sunday, November 15, 2009

#68: The Laserium


Pink Floyd, Time

I was greeted at the box office by a long haired dude wearing a bandana and John Lennon tinted glasses. It was then that I knew... This was going to be awesome.

The Laserium in Hollywood offers 45 minute shows featuring the music of Pink Floyd, U2, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, and others. Since Brad's a huge Pink Floyd fan, we saw the Dark Side Of The Moon show and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Ok, maybe I'm easily impressed, but those psychedelic lasers entertained me to no end. I was screaming like a teenager at a Miley Cyrus concert. As we drove back home, I was already planning my next visit. I got tickets on Goldstar for $9, and normal price is $13. Sit in the back of the theater for the best vantage point.

The videos I took don't do it justice, but take a look.

P.S. If you like Pink Floyd, check out #35: School Of Rock for a rockin cover of Shine On You Crazy Diamonds.


*** Update: The Laserium is currently closed to the public, but is still available for corporate and select special events. They are currently investigating new venues.***

Pink Floyd, Money

No comments:

Post a Comment