Tuesday, November 10, 2009

#62: Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum



The other day I rubbed elbows with George Clooney, had my picture taken with Cameron Diaz, and snuggled on the sofa with Will Smith. I had a swell time, but I have to say, their skin looked a little... waxy...

Ok, so it was no swanky celebrity party... I was at Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum on Hollywood Blvd. My friend and I had a blast here, and tickets were well worth the price: $18 if you're an LA resident, or $9 if you get tickets on Goldstar.



The museum is
three floors, with the top floor being a "party room", the middle being "old Hollywood", and the bottom being a mishmash of stars. My favorites:

-
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie with Jennifer Aniston staring at them across the room. (That's just wrong...)
-
Johnny Depp
-
President Obama
-
The Rock
-
Morgan Freeman

Some people whom I thought didn't look at all like themselves:

-
Jessica Alba (this one was the worst! sorry to disappoint you..)
-
George Clooney
-
Shakira
-
Leonardo Di Caprio

The wax figures look incredibly lifelike, and are posed in great ways so that you can take funny pictures with them. There are also props all over the place that you can use for pics. So with that said, don't forget your camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment