Ever wish someone would invent great tasting guiltless ice cream? Well at Peddler's Creamery in Downtown LA, you can burn off calories and then feel guilt free eating ice cream afterwards. As part of their Peddler's Club, if you're able to peddle for 15-20 minutes at a rate of 15 mph, you get a free scoop of ice cream!
Here are the club rewards from their website:
The Peddler’s Club is open to Peddlers on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday evenings with slots at: 6:45 pm, 7:30 pm, 8:15 pm, and 9:00pm. Be ready to pedal for 15-20 minutes at a pace of 15 mph in order to make one batch of ice cream.
The Sweet Rewards
• For each batch you churn, you get a free scoop from one of the flavors we have out in the case, or you can donate your scoop to charity;
• After churning 3 batches, you get to play rock, paper, scissors with one of our employees and if you win you get another scoop free;
• After churning 5 batches, you get your insta pic on our Peddler’s Wall;
• After riding 45 miles, you get your very own Peddler’s Creamery Peddle Club button or sticker;
• After pedaling 75 miles, you get a pint of ice cream to enjoy;
• After riding 100 miles, you get your very own Peddler’s Creamery T-Shirt (organic cotton, of course);
• After pedaling 125 miles, you get to play stump the founder, ask him a question about ice cream. If he can’t answer it then you get to take home a pint;
• After riding150 miles, you get your very own Peddler’s Hat (100% wool, made in San Diego County);
• After pedaling 175 miles, you get a flavor named in your honor for a week;
• After riding 200 miles, you get your very own Peddler’s Jersey (100% recycled fiber);
• The leader at the end of each year will earn the unique Peddler's Creamery Yellow Jersey!
Thank you Jesse for recommending this place!